Re: [Xen-devel] linux 3.3-pre-rc1: Starting domU fails with Error: Failed to query current memory allocation of dom0.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 18:10, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
<konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 06:05:46PM +0100, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:

>> Shouldn't the
>>
>> if (error) {
>> Â Â Â Â bus_unregister(&balloon_subsys);
>> Â Â Â Â return error;
>> }
>>
>> right below it also be changed ?
>
> I thought so too, but looking at how the subsys_system_register it looks
> to be OK. Kay, thoughts?

No, it's fine, there is nothing else.

The subsys_system_register() fucrtion is a new function (for compat
with old sysdev rules only) that registers a bus. The counterpart is
the bus_unregister.

The long-term picture is that 'struct bus_type' and 'struct class'
will be merged and everything will be called 'subsys'.

Kay