Re: [Xen-devel] extending qemu-dm

On 4 January 2012 14:25, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 03, 2012 at 08:16:13PM -0500, John Sherwood wrote:
>> the synergy incompatibilities were largely package related, due to
>> requirements for a different application that we were supposed to deploy.
>>  I'll try the ioperm patches next chance I have.
>
> Please don't top post.
>
>> > http://xen.org/products/xci_source.html
>
> (the ioemu-pq git tree, look for 'ps2-passthrough')
>
> .. has a driver in userspace that actually takes PS/2 input and shovels
> them using QEMU to the guest. That might be interesting for you to look at
> as well.

Hi,

This patch is at a very rough stage.

The best way to do what you want would be to open the HID device
directly (/dev/event*) from Qemu
and forward the event to do the PS2 device model.
That works fine until you want to share the input between multiple VM,
at this point you probably
what a new daemon to play the gate keeper.

Jean