[Xen-devel] which functions are used to handle the block r/w request from domain U (HVM)?

I am a novice and I am reading the code of  linux-2.6.18-xen-3.4.0/drivers/xen.

blktap handle the r/w request to virtual disk(eg: XX.img) in domain 0, but when a create a HVM vm, which module  has the same functions as blktap?

--

Won Liu
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications