Re: [Xen-devel] Load increase after memory upgrade (part2)

>   - with load I mean the %CPU of xentop
>   - there is no change in CPU usage of the DomU or Dom0

Uhh, which matrix are using for that? CPU usage...? This is if you
change the DomU or the amount of memory the guest has? This is not
the load number (xentop value)?

I had a quick look into the munin plugin. It reads the output of "xm li", Time in seconds and normalizes it.
But the effect is also visible in the CPU(%) column of xentop, if the DomU is on higher load.

BR,C.