[Xen-devel] Re: patches of upstreaming grant table version 2

Well, .. parts of netchannel2 that are going to be put in the netback
and netfront as ways of expanding the driver (add new features).

netchannel2 by itself is dead, and we can pick some of its grand ideas
from it and put them in netback/netfront.
Yes, I should not mention netchannel2 here, will update the comments.

Thanks
Annie