[Xen-devel] blkback stuck in infinite loop in xen_blkbk_discard()

I just "xl destroy"d a domain, and now my dom0 kernel is sitting there
infinitely spewing:

vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type
vbd vbd-83-51712: 5 reading type

which seems to be coming from the error case in
drivers/block/xen-blkback/xenbus.c:xen_blkbk_discard().

I don't know what the backtrace is.  The system seems overall fine,
despite the console spew, though I have a pile of dying domains sitting
in odd states rather than being cleaned up.