Re: [Xen-devel] xenbus/xenstore protocol description

2011/9/28 Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 12:42 +0100, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> Hello. Can somebody send me link to xensotre/xenbus protocol
> description,

docs/misc/xenstore.txt

> Âi can't use xenstore libs

Why not? The xenstore libs are available in most distros, even if you
are running in domU.

In addition libxenstore supports for being used statically for cases
where you are deploying into generic/unknown environments (such as for
use in a guest agent). As do the xenstore-* tools

Ian.

> Âand want to read/write some values to xenstore via os read/write
> to /proc/xen/xenbus...

Static binary that used in compile in debian, does not work under centos...
And us i see - implement for domU xenstore proto not too hard... it writes to xenbus C struct with 4 fileds and read response...

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
Clodo.ru