Re: [Xen-devel] Please help: DomU creation problem

Please do not cross post.
http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions
and http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/XenUsersNetiquette both ask you not to
do so.

On Wed, 2011-09-28 at 00:19 +0100, Victor Ling wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Please help: I tried to create a DomU with PCI passthrough. I don't
> know hoe to proceed.

You don't say what version of anything you are running. Please take a
look at http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/ReportingBugs it gives lots of
things which you should consider including in your bug reports.

Does it work without the pci device in your configuration file?

What sort of device are you passing through? Have you tried something
simple like a basic NIC or USB controller?

Are there any messages in the dom0 logs?