Re: [Xen-devel] xl create crash when using stub domains

Ian Campbell writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] xl create crash when using stub domains"):
> Hmm, actually this function never uses starting except to get at
> for_spawn perhaps we should just pass in the for_spawn directly. Patch
> to that effect follows.
> libxl: make libxl__wait_for_device_model use libxl__spawn_starrting directly

Acked-by: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Committed-by: Ian Jackson <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The original reason for the for_spawn was that all this create code
used to be outside libxl where it shouldn't be looking into
libxl's private data structures.  That reason no longer applies.