RE: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Is xen planning to support hvm guests booting under UEFI?

Since I was at the presentation in question, I asked about requirements for
virtual platforms. I seem to recall the response being that UEFI was not a
requirement for virtual platforms as yet and moreover I don't believe hyper-v
VMs UEFI boot.
That said I'm not sure about the requirements surrounding trusted boot; I guess
they will become clearer as the HCK requirements are firmed up.

I'd certainly like to see HVM UEFI boot sooner rather than later as I think it
will speed up Windows boot (and not just for Windows 8) quite a lot but I
didn't see any need to panic just yet.

  Paul