[Xen-devel] platform.h in both our trees.

Hey Jeremy,

In one of my trees (devel/acpi-s3.v3) I went through and ran cleanpatch
against all of the patches and fixed the platform.h space issues.

Also I removed most of the typedefs. Anyhow I was wondering if you could
re-base some of your trees to use that? git commit
3e17f59456fbf5a97ae477fda61018be0947dd7e