[Xen-devel] Re: DOM0 Hang on a large box....

>>> On 08.09.11 at 03:24, Mukesh Rathor <mukesh.rathor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 13:26:42 +0100
> "Jan Beulich" <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> From the observation of most CPUs sitting in _double_lock_balance()
>> I would have answered yes, but the odd upcall mask I don't recall
>> having seen. In any case - is your Dom0 kernel (presumably derived
>> from ours) up-to-date? That problem I recall was fixed months ago.
>
> Yes, it's derived from yours, not quite upto date for various reasons I
> don't know about. If it's possible, please let me know patch c/s or id
> or something. I see tons there.... we must be far behind.

That's rather difficult, but the thing I have in mind was actually in one
or more 2.6.32.x stable update(s) (entirely Xen-unspecific, just
exposed more intensively under Xen). With kernel.org continuing to
be down it's also hard to point out the upstream commits - you'd want
to look for changes in kernel/smp.c.

Jan