Re: Re : Re : Re : [Xen-devel] Re: Patches for VGA-Passthrough XEN 4.2 unstable

I suppose you have modified the dsdt.asl file right? If you did it and it
crashed (If you didn't try it with this let me know because I have to
document the process of adapt the Tobias patches (Actually Han,Weidong
patches)) then there is something that Xen devels have added between those
changeset to the code that make the David's adaptation works (because David
says he didn't add code to the patches).

I was working on a specific computer with XEN at university and I can't try
this patchset now, that is why I have to wait to end of month.. Im
impatient!!

Well thanks for the answers.

Javier Manzano.

-----