Re: [Xen-devel] Memory Trace Project Help

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:51 AM, Sameer Pramod Niphadkar
<spniphadkar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I hope to know if there has been any similar work done before with
> memory traces or if there are any other areas which I need to look
> into before I can begin this study.

According to Google Scholar the Satori paper was references 29 times.
You may want to scan through those papers to see if there has been any
newer works that are relevant:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=14134863493193489553&as_sdt=5,33&sciodt=0,33&hl=en

Hope that helps.

Best of luck with your research.