Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] XEN 4.1.1 + IGD passthrough and Intel DQ67SW, i7-2600

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 08:51:40PM +0200, Erik Lind wrote:
> Hi Pasi,
> and thank you for your reply.
>
> Currently I use Debian squeeze as Dom0,
> I use a kernel from the devel/xen-pciback-0.6.1 branch at
> git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/konrad/xen.git. It is a 3.0.0-rc4
> based kernel.
>
> I have been trying for the last day to get some other Dom0 kernel to
> work but I have so far been unable to get the pciback module to work
> on those kernels (such as the master branch or stable/2.6.39.x). I
> do prefer a fairly late kernel to get problem support for the
> motherboard and cpu.

Um, try the #master brach - it has been updated to 3.0.3.

But the problem is likely not with the kernel - but rather with the
QEMU toolstack. I should one of these days try to pass in some form
of video card to see how it fares.