Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.1.2 - when ?

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Shriram Rajagopalan <rshriram@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:06 AM, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
(xen-devel added to the CC)

Carsten Schiers writes ("AW: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.1.2 - when ?"):
> Hi Keir, did you intentionally left these out for 4.1.2?
>
> They improve usability of xl toolstack as xend replacement.
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/0648846b4d17
> http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/2ae357405850
> http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/c2995f0555af

I'm happy with all of these being backported.

The first two apply cleanly to 4.1-testing.  Keir, should I port them
across or do you have a clever backport script ?

The last one, c2995f0555af, has conflicts.  Carsten, would you care to
post a version against 4.1 ?

Thanks,

[sorry for the repost as there was an incorrect xen-devel email id in earlier list]

Keir,
 I would like to backport the following fixes and patches related to Remus.

1. http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/c8ae80a11d47
2. http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/29d81623dc14
3. http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/b04e57ec4671
4. http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/62c0dfc9efbf
5. http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/ecff559bf474
6. http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/xen-unstable.hg/rev/15fc211a13bf

Patches 2-6 apply cleanly against 4.1-testing. Patch 1 does not apply cleanly
as it has some content that I didn't post, but seems to have gotten in while
Ian Jackson was committing it
(something related to tools/python/xen/xm/messages/xen-xm.pot).

shriram