Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xen-kernel and EDD

Hi Keir,

I have another question about debugging Xen-hypervisor.
Do you have some advanced debugging method ?

I am reviewing xen source code, I just find in ../Config.mk there is a
debug = y
in xen/Rules.mk ,there is only "verbose" and "crash_debug" .

but just now , I recompile xen source to restore the INT13 error , but
I didn't see any useful and valuable messages.

do you have some comments ?thanks very much!
in a word, can you share your debugging experience ?  I think this
will be very useful for all xen source developers and debuggers.

-Bob