Re: [Xen-devel] Most up to date blktap2 kernel driver

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:09:10AM +0200, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to port the blktap2 driver to NetBSD using a pure
> user-space solution. Since blktap is not included in the kernel, I
> would like to know where I can find the most up to date version of the
> code, I've seen several repositories that contain blktap2 code, like:
>
> http://xenbits.xen.org/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/blktap.git;a=summary
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/linux.git;a=summary
> (I cannot access the tree of this one, I get a 404 error)
>
> Whats the best one to fetch to get a current version of the blktap2 code?

I'm not sure which one is the latest but blktap2 can also be found from:

Jeremy's xen.git branch "xen/stable-2.6.32.x"
http://git.eu.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=xen/stable-2.6.32.x

and from XenServer/XCP 2.6.32 xenlinux kernel:
http://xenbits.xen.org/XCP/linux-2.6.32.pq.hg

Daniel (cc) can probably comment..

-- Pasi