RE: [Xen-devel] expose MWAIT to dom0

Well, if such system -does- exists and such customers -do-exist. Anyway legacy
I/O
method should really be avoided. If some customers happen to do some power
business on such system, I'd suggest moving to a typical system since that
environment won't ensure a good power efficiency. It's not a good base for power
tuning.

Thanks
Kevin