[Xen-devel] Library APIs to register xenstore watch for a DomU guest power off/on

Hi,

I have a requirement where my application (running on Dom0) need to get notification when a VM is powered ON and OFF.
Is it possible to register xenstore watch for this? My application has only the UUID of VMs.
Could anybody please advise me which library (and APIs if possible) has this support.

Also, I would like to know if there are any APIs available to get a VM's name based on UUID and vice-versa from my application running on Dom0.
Could anybody please provide some pointers?

Thanks & Regards,
VSR.