Re: [Xen-devel] xl is unable to find xenstored.pid

Both Xend and Xencommons are not running.  I attempted to start
xencommons which the tries to start xenstored.  While xenstored is being
started, I receive the following error:

XENBUS: Unable to read cpu state (eight times)
Could not start xenstored

I also note there is nothing within /proc/xen.