Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Updating Xen 4.1.x xmexamples files (vfb line required for HVM guests)

> Thus, there is only one other person I know benefited from that advice -
> bderzhavets. However, I'll repeat the list of other threads in Xen-users of
> people with hvm problems:

No i didn't. There was long thread regarding GCC 4.6 problem when
building "hvmloader" ( F15, U 11.10 both has 4.6)

1. Stefano noticed that problem was GCC 4.6 when building "hvmloader"
2. Official fix was in the same thread
   http://xenbits.xen.org/hg/staging/xen-4.1-testing.hg/rev/1976adbf2b80.
Been back ported to 4.1.1 is resolves the issue.

There is build (PPA on Oneiric) and i believe xen-4.1.1-(X).fc16.src.rpm
already has this patch as well. Pasi knows it better.
Regarding Ubuntu 11.10 :-

https://launchpad.net/~bderzhavets/+archive/xen-4.1.1