[Xen-devel] Re: Patch and question about init.d

About xendomains and xenwatchdog, probably I didn't wrote the right
questions, I try to write them better.
Xenwatchdog works also with xl only or requires also xend?
Xendomains works also with xl only or requires also xend? Since xendomains
has essential functions I think that it should also work in xl only
According to your replies I'll post the patch with the modified lsb headers
Thanks for any reply