[Xen-devel] Re:Re: Debugging hvmloader and vmxassist

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: henanwxr <henanwxr@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 20 May 2011 09:12:13 -0700

I just register in this website yesterday, and I am not very clear about the rules, could not I reply a post 4-year-old?

At 2011-05-20 23:33:36ï"Keir Fraser-5 [via Xen]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 20/05/2011 16:21, "henanwxr" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, I think it is impossible to send the print message of hvmloader to qemu
> directly.
> Becuase before qemu could work(such as show message in screen with its VGA
> driver), the VGA bios must be installed, but as wo konw, the installiation
> VAG bios is done by hvmloader.Until hvmloader and bios(including system
> bios, vga bios, etc) have done, then the qemu can work.
>
> Although we can not do this directly, you can store the message of hvmloader
> in a big buffer, when the qemu can work, then let qemu get buffer to its
> screen or logfile.
Why are you reviving a 4-year-old thread?

 -- Keir

> --
[hidden email]

http://xen.1045712.n5.nabble.com/Debugging-hvmloader-and-vmxassist-tp2499660p4412837.html
To unsubscribe from Debugging hvmloader and vmxassist, click here.

Sent from the Xen - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.