Re: [Xen-devel] Patches that are going to be proposed for 2.6.40.

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 01:19:11PM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> . which are on the light side.
>
> These are the branches that I am going to ask Linus to pull:
>
>  - 'stable/general.cleanup' and 'stable/balloon.cleanup'
>  - 'stable/irq', 'stable/p2m-e820-pci.v2', 'stable/gntalloc.v7' and
> 'stable/backend.base.v3'
>
> And will ask the block maintainer (Jens) to pull this one:
>  - 'stable/blkfront'
>
> There aren't any big features - mostly just bug-fixes and more nice cleanups.
> If it looks that I've missed something - please poke me immediately.

Konrad, what about https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/5/4/339 ???
I think it is worth to do that cleanups (explanation why
is at https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/5/9/145).

Additionally, today I am going to prapare final version of memory hotplug
patch and fix for git commit 24bdb0b62cc82120924762ae6bc85afc8c3f2b26
(xen: do not create the extra e820 region at an addr lower than 4G)
(I was very tired yesterday and I could not prepare them earlier).
Regarding last one we agreed (Stefano, you and I) that it is worth to
do that. Additionally, I think it is worth to include that fix in
2.6.39, however, as I know it could be very difficult to do that
at that stage.

Daniel