[Xen-devel] Re: VGA passthrough on unstable

Hi all,
Im trying to get VGA passthrough working for Nvidia GTX460 (like u), but i
can't apply any patches without errors... im following these steps:
"http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2010-05/msg00441.html";
and using those patches, but I am only able to apply the first and the third
patch succesfully while the others seems to not fit with the actual version
of xen-unstable code
(Some Hunks say succeed and some say failed, for example the 4th patch
(hvmloader.patch) returns
   # patch -p0 < hvmloader.patch
  patching file tools/firmware/hvmloader/hvmloader.c
  Hunk #1 succeeded at 114 with fuzz 2 (offset -1 lines).
  Hunk #2 FAILED at 220.
  Hunk #3 succeeded at 436 (offset -257 lines).
tools/firmware/hvmloader/hvmloader.c.rej

the path "makefile" neither works.. )

Also i have tried to use the patches that Mr Teo En Ming attach at the end
of this post
"http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2009-08/msg01176.html";
but I've got similarly errors..

Could you post how do you proceed to make this patches work? Did u make your
own patches?
I really need to make this work..

Thank you for your time.