RE: [Xen-devel] Performance difference between Xen versions

yes, this is a good direction. Actually there have been several papers around
this topic
before. Basically it's a reasonable choice to inject higher level knowledge
together
with VMM heuristics, as in virtualization or cloud we usually have an
intelligent stack
which needs to understand many high level requirements/characteristics already.
:-)

Thanks
Kevin