Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Problems with guest mouse Was: More issues with xl on 4.1.0-rc

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011, John Haxby wrote:

Your "good" log file indicates that something was done about this in the
configuration, but the easiest thing to do is to put this in
/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/xen.conf (that file doesn't exist):

Section "InputClass"
   Identifier "Xen Virtual Pointer"
   MatchProduct "Xen Virtual Pointer"
   Option "IgnoreRelativeAxes" "True"
EndSection

In my case (on the vm I have tested so far) I needed

    Option "IgnoreAbsoluteAxes" "False"

which made it work, because the X server guesses correctly, though adding
    Option "IgnoreRelativeAxes" "True"
and/or
    Option "Mode" "Absolute"
as well stops the guesswork.