RE: [Xen-devel] Re: VM hung after running sometime

Well, I just go throught the source of irqbalance, it shows that it balances the irq through
updating /proc/irq/$irq/smp_affinity.  That, in my understanding, set irq affinity is almost
equal to irq migration.

I later find the NIC  interrupt is not modified in dom0, so it is safe to set its  affinity,
but  interrupt of xen event use handle_level_irq, set its affinity will subject to irq
lost.

Am I right?