Re: [Xen-devel] how to keep time of windows pvhvm synchronized with host after resuming

On 2010-9-27 17:53, Tim Deegan wrote:
I can't think why that would have happened.  If it starts happening
again maybe we can figure it out.

Yes, i will save my system for debug if this issue happens again.

BTW, do_settime() is not called immediately after save/restore/migration, and i must wait for several seconds to get wc_secs and wc_nsecs to update wallclock time of guest.

do_platform_op()->XENPF_settime->do_settime()->update_domain_wallclock_time() is called regularly, what is interval time of calling do_platform_op? Can I change internal time of calling do_stetime()?

Thanks
Annie
Cheers,

Tim.