Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-4.1-unstable hypervisor booting error

 On 09/27/2010 10:08 AM, Boris Derzhavets wrote:
> > Hmm.. do I remember correctly this was an issue that's already fixed,
> > but the fix is not yet in xen/stable-2.6.32.x tree?
>
> Yes , fix is not yet in xen/stable-2.6.32.x tree

xen/stable-2.6.32.x is now automatically updated as a result of having
gone through a successful test from IanJ's test stuff.  It appears that
hasn't passed a kernel in a while, so it has been stuck for a while.  It
isn't clear to me whether the failures are real or spurious (I believe
some have been spurious).