RE: RE: AW: Re: [Xen-devel] ACPI problem, was Xen BUG in mm / Xen 4.0.1 with 2.6.32.18/21 pvops Kernel?

>BTW, Jan, where did you get the native kernel complaining? I didn't find it in
>Carsten's mail.

I find the log in the end. Before that, I just checked the attachment :$

This warning should be ok since it is only printed in debug level, when the
system does not support _CST.

    status = acpi_evaluate_object(pr->handle, "_CST", NULL, &buffer);
    if (ACPI_FAILURE(status)) {
        ACPI_DEBUG_PRINT((ACPI_DB_INFO, "No _CST, giving up\n"));
        return -ENODEV;
    }

Thanks
--jyh