[Xen-devel] How to setup the page sharing environment

Hi, milos/list, now I'm working on some code related to page sharing. Are there
any document/wiki that show how to setup the page sharing environment, so that
I can test my code?

Checking the code, I noticed the only tapdisk/blktap will use this page sharing
mechanism. I'm not sure HVM guest without PV driver can use blktap, so does
page sharing support HVM guest? Sorry that I'm not well on tapdisk/blkdisk
usage.

Thanks
--jyh