Re: [Xen-devel] xl: multiple domain with the same name allowed?

On Mon, 2010-09-13 at 11:17 +0100, Marc - A. Dahlhaus wrote:
> xl would have to refuse to start any of the domains or am i missing
> anything here?

It only has to prevent the second domain using a particular device from
starting. The first domain to run is safe in its own right, even if it
wasn't intended to give that device to the domain.

> Where to draw the line for preventing user stupidity?!
>
> It would be a can of worms that would get opened up here IMO.

I htink xend has done this for a long time, I don't think it is a new
can of worms.