[Xen-devel] What's the rationale for change d1efaaee441b "xend: Dis-allow device assignment if PoD is enabled."?

What's the rationale for changeset d1efaaee441b?  I'm seeing it when
trying to attach a pci device to a PV domain with xm.  I think the check
is triggering because the domain is ballooned down a bit, but I'm not
sure (is there some way to see what the static and dynamic memory sizes
are for a domain with the tools?).

As I understand it, PoD only applies to HVM domains.  Should this check
be made more specific?

Thanks,