Re: [Xen-devel] Reboot from OS will hang with pvops dom0 kernel

> Are there any debug/error messages printed when/before it hangs?
I didn't notice any, but machine went to power off state too fast, so
may be I didn't have time to notice all messages before screen on KVM
became black. I'll try to use SoL IPMI on this machine to
capture all kernel messages.

With best regards,
Sergey Kononenko.