[Xen-devel] treatment grant frames during save/restore

>From what I can tell, grant frames get no special treatment by the tools
during save, and hence get treated as normal memory during restore.
If that's correct, it would seem that there's an accounting issue, since
during restore a normal RAM page will be allocated by the tools for each
grant frame, hence a domain that prior to save was below its limit
could now end up crossing that limit, and thus unexpectedly fail to
restore. If that's not a possibility, what am I missing?

Thanks, Jan