[Xen-devel] Multicast and Xen Bridge Networking issues

We have two (physical) machines. Each of them is hosting one Linux Virtual Machine  (HVM) on top of Xen Hypervisor 3.4.1, The VMs are able to communicate with each other (using Xen Bridge Networking) thru the ethernet on the physical hosts. However, Corosync (part of OpenAIS HA suite) in VM is not able to detect and communicate with the other VM. We are not seeing any messages exchanged between the nodes. We found that corosync generated multicast  messages are reaching the (Xen virtual) bridge. However, the bridge is not forwarding the UDP multicast messages to the ethernet. Does anybody know how to make multicast traffic flow across Xen Bridge? Also do we need any special route setting to achieve multicast routing between VM hosted on different machines.

Regards,

Prashanth