Re: [Xen-devel] Does xc_map_foreign_pages() update IOMMU tables?

On 13/05/2010 12:48, "Joanna Rutkowska" <joanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Does the xc_map_foreign_pages() update also the IOMMU/VT-d tables so
> that the mapped pages belong also to Dom0 (from the IOMMU point of view)?

Seeing as how xc_map_foreign_pages() maps pages into a particular
guest-process virtual address space, whereas IOMMU tables are a mapping from
guest-physical address space, it's clear that x_m_f_p() cannot sensibly be
having any effect on the IOMMU.

 -- Keir