Re: [Xen-devel] Multiple VNC client support for Xen qemu

Thank you. I had attempted to cherry-pick the individual change, but it was not clean enough for me to debug myself. I will test the newly merged qemu when it is available.

Charlie

On 4 May 2010 16:31, Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010, Charlie Smurthwaite wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been trying to create multiple connections to VNC in Xen qemu, however it appears that additional connections are
> currently not accepted.
>
> Looking through the qemu source and changesets, I noticed that the functionality should be available in vanilla qemu
> since 0.10.0, but has not been picked into the Xen qemu. The main changeset is 'Support multiple VNC clients (Brian
> Kress)' 753b4053311ff1437d99726970b1e7e6bf38249b however, looking through the changeset list for the keyword 'vnc' there
> is at least one subsequent fix for it http://git.qemu.org/qemu-stable-0.10.git/log/?qt=grep&q=vnc
>
> My question is whether someone be able to pick these into the Xen qemu to enable simultaneous VNC. Unfortunately I do not
> have the experience to try these merges myself.

We are currently working on merging qemu with upstream, so hopefully we
will able to get these improvement relatively soon.