[Xen-devel] Help for changing hypercall

Hi,
I am a newbie at virtualization and trying to change a hypercall. Ive read
in many articles that the code that implements hypercalls are in a file
called xen.h.
Since I installed xen on linux, I am trying to locate this file xen.h in my
pc but am unable to find it. Could anybody please tell me why is it not
visible in my folders?
I even searched it using locate but in vain.
Also I could not find entry.S using locate or searching through my folders.
Please help!
Thanks,
Naushin