Re: [Xen-devel] libxenserver : xen_vm_get_record() fails with SIGSEGV

Hi,

Sane, Abhijeet wrote:
Hi ,

I am getting a SIGSEGV when calling xen_vm_get_record() function.
Please guide me if I am doing anything wrong.

<CodeSnippet>
                        struct xen_vm_set * vm_list = NULL;
                        //xen_vm_get_all(session,&vm_list);
                        xen_host_get_resident_vms(session,&vm_list,host);
                        if ( NULL == vm_list )
                        {
                                print_error(session);
                                xen_host_free(host);
                                cleanup();
                                return 1;
                        }

                        printf("Total number of virtual machines found on Xen Server
%d\n",vm_list->size);
                        for(int i = 0 ; i < vm_list->size ; i++)
                        {
                                xen_vm_record * vm_rec = NULL;
                                printf("Trying to get VM record\n");
                                          //--- This is where it fails
xen_vm_get_record(session,&vm_rec ,*( vm_list->contents[i]));

You don't want to dereference that pointer, so just remove the *.

Goncalo.