Re: [Xen-devel] Will Xen 4.0 release use the pv-ops kernel despite it's performance hit

It's the other way round: using newer pv_ops dom0 will require a newer
version of Xen (4.0, or perhaps a newer 3.4.x if I backport the patches).
Compatibility is not broken the other way round (new Xen, old dom0), and
never should be.

 -- Keir