[Xen-devel] RE: [ PATCH 4/4 ] HVM vcpu add/remove: qemu logic for vcpu add/revmoe

Ian,

Would you please review this patch and check into qemu-xen tree?

We recently enable HVM vcpu add/remove feature, total 4 patches, among them 3
patches is at Xen upstream tree now (c/s 20638, 20639, 20640),
and without this patch at qemu side, HVM vcpu add/remove feature cannot be
enabled.

Thanks,
Jinsong