[Xen-devel] Xen 4.0 Feature List

Xen Developers:

As we are now in a feature freeze for Xen 4.0, I would like to start collecting the complete list of features that were added to this new release. Please send me any items that you worked on along with a short overview about the feature. I will use this information in the new Product Sheet, Xen.org website, Xen 4.0 press release, Xen.org blog, etc.

Thanks to Dan Magenheimer for moving forward on this idea quickly.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | F: (772) 365-0338 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

http://blog.xen.org | @xen_com_mgr