Re: [Xen-devel] XEN Support for IBM JS20 PowerPC

  • To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ahmad Hassan <ahmad.hassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:28:55 +0000
  • Cc: "Xen-Devel \(E-mail\)" <Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:29:20 -0800

Thanks Keir. I read on the XENPPC wiki that XEN previously supported IBM JS20 power pc. Do you know whether we can still setup XEN on IBM JS20? The reason why am I asking this is that according to my understanding the XEN works on IBM JS20 with limited features mentioned on xenPPC wiki.

If yes, then can we use the source of latest XEN 3.4.2?

Thanks.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There is no current Xen support for PowerPC.

 -- Keir

--
Best Regards, Hassan
http://cern.ch/ahmadh/portfolio

Erasmus Student
The University of Reading, UK
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
The University Of Carlos III, Madrid Spain