Re: [Xen-devel] Re: how to balloon memory with a Windows guest domainunder Xen

James Harper wrote:
To balloon a Windows guest, you need a balloon driver installed in
Windows.  You can find them here:
 http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenWindowsGplPv

The code to support ballooning isn't really working yet. It's on my list
of things to do but hasn't been high priority at this point.
In that case, you might look at the binary Citrix drivers provided along with the Xen Cloud Edition. I believe the installer can be found on the main iso available on the xen.org website. However, I've never installed them, and there may be some extra steps required to get them working.

-George