Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Feature freeze for Xen 4.0

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 11:42:55AM +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:
> Lots of new features have recently made it into the xen-unstable tree, and I
> think now is the time to declare a freeze so that we can get 4.0 out the
> door early in the New Year. If you're sitting on any feature patches,
> declare them or send them on now - I want to freeze the tree except for any
> agreed special cases at the end of the week.

I've been thinking of implementing 'block-resize' feature, but haven't
found time to do it yet.

Would you consider this for inclusion in Xen 4.0, if I happen to find
time for it? :)

It shouldn't be very risky addition.. I guess most changes would be on
the guest kernel side.

-- Pasi