[Xen-devel] xen console on laptop screen

Sorry for the possibly silly question.  No luck
with various googling.

I have a Dell laptop, booting xen-unstable, dom0 kernel
is the linux-2.6.18-xen.hg from xenbits but running in
a full RHEL5u3 boot/environment.  (X fails to
come up properly on the laptop display, but I can
access a full graphical virtual display via vnc.)

I'd like to be able to access the Xen console from
the laptop keyboard/display, e.g. to see Xen console
output and to type ^A^A^A to get back and forth from
Xen to dom0, and use debug keys to Xen console.

Is this possible?

If so, could you tell me what the magic grub parameters
are, and any other changes inside the dom0 filesystem
(e.g. /etc/inittab??)

If not (I'm told keyboard input may be an issue), I
can move cables and use the laptop serial port, but
that's much more of a pain... and I tried it once
without luck, probably not getting the grub magic
correct (though I've gotten external console to work
successfully on a different machine).  Any suggestions
or help on serial port configuration for a laptop
would be appreciated then too.

Thanks,
Dan