Re: [Xen-devel] pvops dom0 compile issues

On 12/07/09 06:37, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
I have some very unfortunate dependancies on stuff that doesn't compile
with gcc>= 4.0.  I'll have to figure out which is worse to work through.
Oooh that complicates things.
You could compile the kernel using a different compiler than your applications.
You just need to make sure that the modules were compiled using the same
compiler as the kernel.

It's possible to install multiple versions of gcc. Fedora, for example, offers the "compat-gcc-34*" set of packages which can be installed in parallel with the current gcc versions.